Thursday, June 18, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
Riverpark Estates Quarterly Board Meeting
- Call Meeting To Order/Introduction to Officers/Guests
- Reading/Approval of Minutes from December 19, 2019. Minutes approved.
- Treasure Report
- 2020 YTD budget- Barbara discussed YTD 2020 budget; expenses and revenue
- Preparation of 2021 budget-how reserves study plays in to dues- visual of the reserves study was shown. Discussed how this information plays in to our decisions are made for each years assessments.
- Edward Jones account set up- board is working with Edward Jones to set up a CD.
- HOA Managers Report
- Annual Invoices- invoices will be sent out in December 2020 for January 2021 assessments
- Total issues by categories-resolved & unresolved- breakdown of issues in each category was shown.
- Legal Issues-discussed basis of the legal issues we currently have and the status (bankruptcy, lien, etc.)
- Washington State emergency rules-discussed the state proclamation that restricts fees and fines.
- Old Business
- Mailboxes-certain mailboxes will be replaced due to damage and old age.
- Repainting for yellow stripes/appropriate no parking signage-project placed on hold
- Signage-Ken is working with signage company on entry way signs.
- Issues-winter holds- winter holds now need to be addressed as the weather is better and allow for painting, sidewalk cleaning, landscaping, etc.
- Other- no other business
- New Business
- 48 hour parking rule-re-emphasized 48 hour parking rule within the neighborhood.
- Semi-annual street cleaning- street cleaning date needs to be better communicated. Suggestions include emails, mailbox signage and Facebook.
- Recruitment of new board members-discussed needing two new board members.
- Open Forum - Homeowners Questions/Concerns/Other BOD Issues
- Next BOD/HOA Meeting will be September 17, 2020 at pm via WebEx
- Motion to adjourn meeting at 7:45pm.